Wanbon Hall and Wagon Shop
Ole Wanbon owned a buggy and wagon manufacturing business on the southeast corner of Main and Center streets. The upstairs, known as Wanbon Hall, was host to numerous community events including banquets, dances, and monthly meetings of various civic organizations. According to the January 25, 1928 issue of the Iola Herald, the Hall was still in existence at that time..